Discover the most spectacular views Vancouver has to offer…
Hours of Operation:
We are open from 10 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week, with the last elevator taking guests up 30 minutes before closing.
For any early or special closures, click here.
Most guests spend 30 to 45 minutes on deck, but you are welcome to stay longer. Tripods are not allowed on deck.
Your ticket provides one-time access to the observation deck.
We recommend that you purchase your ticket in advance to ensure that the Lookout is part of your Vancouver experience.
Health and Safety:
Your health and safety are our top priority, and we follow all public health orders. Our 5,000 square feet space provides ample opportunity for physical distancing and hand sanitizers are available throughout the facility. In addition, all of our staff are fully vaccinated.
Masks are not required, however, you are welcome to wear one.
Included in Your Ticket:
We offer a complimentary self-guided audio tour for you to enjoy on your own mobile device and headset. It is available in six languages; English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Português and 普通话.
Free Wi-Fi is available.
Wheelchair-accessible washrooms with changing stations are available on the deck.
The Top of Vancouver Restaurant and the Vancouver Lookout (Viewing Deck) are two separate businesses. Reservations are recommended for the restaurant.
- Ticket Changes and Refunds:
Attractions and Landmarks Close By:
- Gastown Steam Clock – 5-minute walk
- Dr. Sun Yet Sen Classical Chinese Gardens in Chinatown – 12-minute walk
- Flyover Canada at Canada Place – 9-minute walk
- Bill Reid Gallery – 9-minute walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery – 11-minute walk
- Pacific Centre shopping – 6-minute walk
- Vancouver Public Library – 11-minute walk
- BC Place – 14-minute walk
- Rogers Arena – 14-minute walk